“Never become so much of an expert that you stop gaining expertise. View life as a continuous learning experience.”
Mr. Friedlein is born 1965, in Hanover; studied Law at the University of Heidelberg and Göttingen from 10/1988 to 07/1997; German First Legal Examination in 1997; Legal clerkship between 1997-2000 with stations at several renowned law firms.
Mr. Friedlein passed the German Second State Legal Examination in 2000. Mr. Friedlein also worked for Allianz and published a book in (Vermögensansprüche in den fünf neuen Bundesländer) 1992.
Our Attorney Friedlein is admitted to the bar since 2001 and works as an attorney for civil law, labour law/ employment law (the latter also as lieutenant colonel of the German Army Bundeswehr) since.
He is authorized to represent before all German district, regional and Higher Regional Courts.
Attorney-at-law for the law firm and partnership Horak Attorneys at Laws since 2018.
Specializations in German Law
- General Civil Law
- General Administrative Law
- Labour Law/Service Law
- Construction Law
- Taxation Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Law
- Anti-trust and merger Law
- Technical law and IT law (including contract drafting)
- Drafting of contracts with reference to the aforementioned focal points
- Contractual Law
- Legal proceedings relating to the aforementioned focal points