“Our strenght? Hard work and passion for our job. “
Ms. Hosty is born in 1992 in Bremen; from 2011 to 2016 studied Law at the University of Bremen.
In 2016, she passed the German First State Legal Examination and the Second in 2018.
Ms. Hosty is attorney-at-law since 2019, violinist, member of the German Law Orchestra, concertmaster of the Camerata Instrumentale, member of the Bremen Chamber Symphony Orchestra.
Attorney-at-law at the partnership Horak Attorneys at Law since 2019.
Ms. Hosty is authorized to represent before all German district, regional and higher regional courts.
Specializations in German Law
Intellectual Property (patents, trademarks, copyright law, domains etc.)
- Patent Law
- Trademark Law
- Domains and Domain Name Law
- Utility Models Law
- Licensing Law
Competition and Anti-Trust Law
- Act against Unfair Competition
- Advertising Law
- Trademark Law
- Act against Restrains on Competition
- Merger Control Proceedings
Technical Law (including IT, energy, Internet, telecommunications)
- EDP law (with computer law, software law, data protection law)
- Energy law (in particular energy industry law and energy antitrust law)
- Internet law / Online Law
- Telecommunications Law
- Law of Technical Standards
- Construction Law, Engineering Law, Architectural Law
Copyright (moral rights, exploitation rights, rights of use etc.) and Media Law
- Music law
- Publishing law
- Artist Contract Law
- Photo Right
- Film Law
- Event Law
Pharmaceutical law and Food Law
Tax law and Commercial Criminal Law (with reference to the aforementioned fields of law)
Medical Malpractice Law
General civil law